Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office
- 2:40 a.m.: A man was arrested at the intersection of Highway 9 and Flat Street in Boulder Creek when deputies determined he was too drunk to care for himself.
- 3:54 p.m.: A woman on the 10000 block of East Zayante Road in Felton claimed that her downstairs neighbor violated a standing harassment order by entering the upstairs portion of the home they share.
- 10:15 p.m.: A man who allegedly hid behind a door to avoid being taken into custody for a felony warrant on the 4700 block of Highway 9 in Felton was arrested as deputies pointed Tasers at him.
- 8:06 p.m.: A man was arrested in the parking lot of the Felton Faire shopping center after allegedly taking a bottle of alcohol from a store and slapping a store employee when confronted about it.
- Midnight: A woman on the 14600 block of East Zayante Road in Felton reported that someone had destroyed her mailbox, torn down her address numbers and thrown her trash cans into a creek.
- Noon: Several cabins at Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center were burglarized, with items belonging to several people reported stolen.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 3:29 a.m.: A man was stopped on his bicycle on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road for not having proper lights and was arrested when officers realized he was wanted on a Solano County warrant.
- 9:57 a.m.: Someone pried open a window and entered a house on the 4100 block of Scotts Valley Drive, but nothing was stolen
- 3:04 p.m.: A woman reported that someone stole her wallet, which held about $170 in cash, from where she left it on top of a gas pump on the 100 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 10:07 p.m.: A female teenager was arrested and booked into juvenile hall on suspicion of stealing a bottle of alcohol from a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 9:45 p.m.: A purse was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle outside a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 12:47 a.m.: Officers saw a vehicle make an illegal U-turn on Highway 17 and arrested the driver on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana and possession of 4 ounces of marijuana.
- 8:58 a.m.: A jackhammer, valued at about $2,000, was stolen from a padlocked shed on the 100 block of Hacienda Drive.
n This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.