Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office
- 11:25 p.m.: Two teenagers were arrested and booked into Santa Cruz County Juvenile Hall after they were allegedly spotted stealing from a lumber yard on the 12900 block of Central Avenue in Boulder Creek.
- 10:24 a.m.: Officers arrested a teenager for an outstanding felony warrant on the 9300 block of Glen Arbor Road in Ben Lomond and booked the teenager into juvenile hall.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 8:41 p.m.: A 45-year-old woman was arrested after she allegedly punched and slapped someone who shares her home in south Scotts Valley.
- 4:55 p.m.: Police took a report after witnesses reported seeing a man grab his daughter’s arm and shove her to the ground while yelling at her in south Scotts Valley.
- 9:10 a.m.: A resident of Casa Way reported to police that someone had made a fraudulent purchase online using his debit card information. The man canceled the transaction before it could be completed, and no money was reported as lost.
- 3:34 p.m.: A purse, jewelry and a GPS device were reported as stolen from a vehicle that was left unlocked on the 200 block of Burlwood Drive.
- 12:09 p.m.: A resident of the 100 block of Country Lane reported that an estimated $1,300 had been stolen by a guest who had stayed the night and left before the resident awoke in the morning.
- 4 p.m.: While responding to a report of a domestic disturbance, police arrested a 45-year-old man in south Scotts Valley on suspicion of domestic violence and possessing drugs and paraphernalia. A handgun was seized from inside the man’s vehicle during a search.
- 12:39 p.m.: A 57-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication after someone at a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road reported that she was being a nuisance inside the store.
- 1:01 a.m.: Officers stopped a 25-year-old woman’s vehicle on northbound Highway 17 near the Santa’s Village Road exit and arrested her for outstanding felony warrants. The vehicle was released to a licensed passenger.
- 5:39 p.m.: A 22-year-old woman tested positive for methamphetamine and amphetamines during a welfare check and was arrested on suspicion of violating her probation on the 3600 block of Glen Canyon Road.
- 6:37 p.m.: A bottle of tequila was reported as stolen from a business on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road. A search for the shoplifter, suspected to be a juvenile, was not successful.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.