- 8:14 a.m.: A man was arrested and placed on a probation hold after deputies found prescription drugs in his possession with no prescription during a probation search on the 8200 block of Hihn Road in Ben Lomond.
- 9:08 a.m.: Deputies contacted two men who they suspected were under the influence of drugs at the intersection of Jackson Way and Prospect Road in Felton. The deputies arrested both men after finding that one of the men had narcotics for sale and an iPad that had been reported as lost.
- 6:40 p.m.: Several items were reported as stolen from a parked vehicle on the 20 block of Conference Drive in Mount Hermon. The driver’s side window was broken.
- Midnight: A man was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness on the 6200 block of Graham Hill Road in Felton.
- 11 p.m.: A woman was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness after deputies responded to reports of a family disturbance in north Boulder Creek. The woman’s juvenile daughter was taken into protective custody.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 3:20 a.m.: Officers spotted a vehicle traveling erratically on northbound Highway 17 near Granite Creek Road and arrested the driver on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. The vehicle was towed from the scene, and the passengers were dropped off at a nearby motel.
- 12:37 p.m.: A man or boy who appeared to be younger than age 21 ran from a grocery store on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road after the wheels of a shopping cart full of alcohol locked as it exited the store’s premises. Nothing was reported as stolen.
- 8:21 p.m.: A 50-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and his vehicle was towed after officers pulled him over for multiple moving violations on the 4500 block of Scotts Valley Drive.
- 9:33 p.m.: A 44-year-old woman was arrested on the 7000 block of Scotts Valley Drive after an argument with a cohabitant escalated and allegedly got physical.
- 1:28 a.m.: A man reported that a maroon-colored Toyota Camry backed into his parked vehicle on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road before fleeing the scene.
- 10 a.m.: Mail was reported as stolen from homes on the 500 block of Hacienda Drive, the 600 block of Tabor Drive and the 100 block of Nashua Drive. Some of the mail was reportedly later found in a recycling bin on Bethany Drive.
- 10:50 a.m.: A 42-year-old man was arrested in north Scotts Valley after he allegedly punched his wife in the face during a verbal argument.
- 11:07 a.m.: Responding to reports of a burglary in progress on the 500 block of Bean Creek Road, officers encountered a 58-year-old man who was on probation. The man allegedly tested positive for methamphetamine and other drugs and was arrested. Police searched his vehicle and reported finding drug paraphernalia inside.