- 3:30 a.m.: A man was arrested for alleged public drunkenness after a resident of the 600 block of Creek Drive in Boulder Creek reported that he was causing a disturbance in front of the caller’s house.
- Noon: Prescription medication was reported as stolen from a locked cabinet inside a studio apartment on the 10800 block of Highway 9 in Brookdale. Someone appeared to have entered by way of a pet door.
- 2 p.m.: A resident of a behavioral health facility on the 100 block of Willowbrook Drive in Ben Lomond was reported as missing after failing to return from an outing. The woman, diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, returned two days later.
- 3 a.m.: During a welfare check on the 3400 block of La Madrona Drive in Scotts Valley, deputies reportedly found methamphetamine paraphernalia in a man’s trailer — a violation of the man’s probation — and arrested him.
- 5:18 p.m.: A man and a woman were arrested at the intersection of Highway 9 and Mill Street in Ben Lomond. The woman was wanted for a felony arrest warrant, and the man was arrested when a search of their vehicle revealed stolen items.
- 5:40 p.m.: Deputies arrested a man who had allegedly punched several holes in the front door of a home on the 28300 block of Highway 236 in Boulder Creek and repeatedly struck another man in the face with a large stick.
- Midnight: A man was arrested on suspicion of violating his probation when deputies reportedly found hydrocodone pills in his pocket at Junction Park in Boulder Creek. The man, who did not have a prescription for hydrocodone, claimed that the pants belonged to a friend.
- Noon: Jewelry and makeup were reported as stolen from a home on the 10800 block of Creekwood Drive. A door window was broken.
- 4:30 p.m.: A vehicle and a flashlight were reported as stolen from an unlocked detached garage on the 1100 block of Nelson Road in Scotts Valley.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 8:39 a.m.: Officers discovered damage to the wooden post for a “right lane must turn right” sign at the intersection of Scotts Valley Drive and South Granite Creek Road.
- 9:57 a.m.: A resident of the 700 block of Pinecone Lane reported that someone had taken her purse from her vehicle and discarded it after removing three credit and debit cards, along with a small amount of cash.
- 2:28 p.m.: Someone wrote “seek your bliss” in green marker in two places near the intersection of Grace Way and Willis Road.
- 1:24 a.m.: A 30-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving on eastbound Mount Hermon Road near La Madrona Drive after her vehicle was stopped for a variety of traffic violations.
- 5:39 p.m.: A 43-year-old man was cited and his vehicle towed from southbound Highway 17 near the Mount Hermon Road exit after he was stopped for a suspected fraudulent registration. The registration tags read “2012,” but a records check revealed that the vehicle had not been registered since 2010. Police records also showed that the man’s driver’s license had been suspended.
- 3:19 p.m.: An unlocked bicycle was reported as stolen from the bike rack at Scotts Valley High School, 555 Glenwood Drive.
- 2:46 p.m.: An unlocked bicycle was reported as stolen from a carport on the 400 block of Whispering Pines Drive.
- 2:14 a.m.: A vehicle that had been reported as stolen from Los Gatos was found abandoned on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road.
- 12:10 p.m.: A plastic, accordion-style envelope that contained checks, cash and monthly Metro bus passes was reported as stolen from a building on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road. There were no signs of forced entry on the building.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.