- 4:04 a.m.: Deputies stopped a man for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol on the 100 block of Pleasant Way in Boulder Creek. California Highway Patrol officers arrived and arrested the man.
- 9:50 a.m.: A man was arrested on the 400 block of Creekside Way in Felton after deputies found that he had a warrant out for his arrest.
- 1:41 a.m.: A woman was arrested outside a business on the 7900 block of Highway 9 in Ben Lomond after she had previously been warned by the owner and deputies to vacate the premises or face charges. Deputies reportedly found the woman outside the business and arrested her after it was found that the owner wished to press charges.
- 2 p.m.: A woman reported being attacked by another woman on the 13200 block of Central Avenue in Boulder Creek. The woman said that she had injured her attacker, who fled the scene before deputies arrived and has not been located.
- 6:45 p.m.: A man was arrested after deputies found him in a parking lot on the 6200 block of Graham Hill Road in Felton. He was found sitting on the ground next to an open liquor bottle, displaying signs of drunkenness. When deputies went to take him into custody, he allegedly resisted before ultimately being taken to the Santa Cruz County Jail.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 10:32 a.m.: A resident of the 5600 block of Granite Creek Road reported that someone had thrown a large creek rock through a window.
- 2:21 a.m.: Officers responded to reports of a bar fight on the 4400 block of Scotts Valley Drive. No one who was involved would identify with whom they were fighting nor would they provide any further investigation.
- 2:12 p.m.: A resident of the 500 block of Glenwood Drive reported that someone had used a cutting tool to vandalize the soft top of a convertible.
- 3:43 a.m.: After officers contacted him for medical assistance on the 200 block of Kings Village Road, a 36-year-old parolee was arrested for allegedly being under the influence of drugs and possession of hashish.
- 9:23 a.m.: A bicycle, worth about $100, was stolen after it had been left unattended overnight on the 300 block of Kings Village Road.
- 10:12 a.m.: Officers responded to Scotts Valley High School after it was reported that a student had thrown her shoe at a teacher – striking the teacher in the right ankle -- and attempted to flee the classroom. The student reportedly shoved the teacher with both hands when the teacher attempted to prevent her from leaving.