- Midnight: Deputies approached a man on the 6200 block of Graham Hill Road in Felton and arrested him after determining that he was too intoxicated to take proper care of himself.
- 7:21 a.m.: A report was taken on the 7200 block of West Zayante Road in Felton, where a woman claimed that her credit card had been used without her permission to pay for a credit check and weight-loss supplements online.
- 3:30 p.m.: A man was arrested and booked into Santa Cruz County Jail on suspected vandalism charges after allegedly destroying private property on the 500 block of Glenwood Cut-off in Scotts Valley.
- 8:30 p.m.: An Apple MacBook Pro was reported as stolen from a home on the 11600 block of Lake Boulevard in Felton. The laptop computer was later found on the front doorstep of a friend of the device’s owner and was returned.
- 8:28 a.m.: A woman was arrested after allegedly stating that she would burn down a house on the 300 block of Melin Avenue in Ben Lomond with a resident inside. Deputies found her to be in possession of a partially filled gas can and two lighters, with methamphetamine in her pocket, according to reports.
Scotts Valley Police Department
- 10:19 p.m.: A 28-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness in the Graham Plaza shopping center on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road after officers observed his unsteady gait, slurred speech and confusion.
- 11:11 p.m.: A man was arrested and booked for a misdemeanor warrant during a vehicle stop for expired registration on southbound Highway 17, near the Mount Hermon Road exit. The vehicle was released to one of the passengers.
- 2:21 p.m.: A purse and a large bag were reported as stolen from a vehicle parked on the 100 block of Vine Hill School Road. The right front window was smashed.
- 6:18 p.m.: A report was taken on the 200 block of Sherman Drive when a resident called police claiming that someone had fraudulently used personal information to open lines of credit in Westminster.
- 4:38 p.m.: Officers responded to a call of shoplifting in progress on the 200 block of Mount Hermon Road and arrested a 27-year-old woman, who allegedly displayed symptoms of being under the influence of drugs.
- 11:09 p.m.: A 40-year-old man was arrested for a probation violation when officers stopped the car he was driving for a vehicular code violation at the intersection of Mount Hermon and Kings Village roads.
This column includes items reported in dispatch logs of the listed agencies and records of the California Highway Patrol and area fire departments. Additional information may be based on reports from other agencies and officers.